Sunday, April 1, 2012

The weekend is here and gone

What an amazing weekend it has been, the sun has been shining all weekend and it's been really warm. My weekend began on Thursday when I celebrated my birthday (the age we wont mention). Then Friday night I went for dinner with my wonderful husband and my parents and also his mum.

Yesterday I got up with great intentions of doing housework but the sun was splitting the skies which tends to be a rare thing here in Dublin, so I moment and headed out. We went for a drive around Dublin which was really nice and great quality time with hubby and our little dog. It was really warm around tea time and so we headed out again, this time to Donabte, to a beach we used to walk on years ago. It was so lovely and here's a pic of it



Sunday being another glorious day, we headed for the hills....well the mountains. What amazing scenery we have on our doorstep. Some really beautiful views, even if there where some sheer drops to the side that made me very very nervous.




So as another new week begins, I pray it's a quick one so that I can spend another wonderful weekend in the Irish countryside. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment