Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, Niamh's Nook of Inspiration. This is my blog to share everything I'm passionate about and write down the musings of my mind.

I'm a deep thinker who likes to write a lot and also likes to get absorbed in my creations, making jewellary, handmade cards, altered items and pretty much anything I can get my hands on. Since I was a child I was fascinated with arts and crafts and they came back into my life in 2008. Needless to say my home is now a world of crafty goodness.

I do a lot of meditation, not as much as I used to, but it often results in me writing poetry and I'd like somewhere to share my poems with you all.

I've created a number of blogs over the past while but never managed to keep on top of them, I also had a website to. I've now closed my website and my old blog is in the process of being closed and will show all my work on this blog, so watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment